Today after I picked Myles up and we went to the grocery store. When we came home it was raining so I tossed the bags by the door and then got Myles. He was super hungry so I put him down and put most of the groceries up. My friend Megan came over to hang out...and Myles loves Megan. There are certain people he just has a connection with (I have no clue why) but he likes her :) While we all were playing Myles got one of the bags I use for groceries and put some of his cups that he plays with in there. I put it around his shoulders and he thought that was super funny. Notice the art on the wall in the background - it's all from daycare. I love getting his art - as any mom would! Of course I can't keep it all...but who says I can't put it ALL on the wall right now? :)
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
future bag boy in training
Today after I picked Myles up and we went to the grocery store. When we came home it was raining so I tossed the bags by the door and then got Myles. He was super hungry so I put him down and put most of the groceries up. My friend Megan came over to hang out...and Myles loves Megan. There are certain people he just has a connection with (I have no clue why) but he likes her :) While we all were playing Myles got one of the bags I use for groceries and put some of his cups that he plays with in there. I put it around his shoulders and he thought that was super funny. Notice the art on the wall in the background - it's all from daycare. I love getting his art - as any mom would! Of course I can't keep it all...but who says I can't put it ALL on the wall right now? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment