Myles has these sunglasses his nana Cruz got him a long time ago and we used to put them on him and he would take them off immediately - but now that he's a little older he keeps them on a little longer (meaning 5-10 seconds, haha). I kept trying to get a good picture of him and he kept moving or want to sit in my lap or something - so i snapped a quick one.
When I picked Myles up from daycare today I was really upset to find out what he had eaten today. Breakfast - cinnamon rolls. Lunch - fried salmon patties. Snack - chocolate doughnuts. I have NEVER given him any of those foods...processed, fried, greasy, sugary, CRAP. I smiled and was nice, but it just hurt me deep down because I've tried so hard to keep him away from that stuff. Oh well, I guess you just can't win every battle.
No comments:
Post a Comment