Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mommy's inventions





Today was a good day at home. Only once a month or so we are home on Saturday and it's such a good feeling. I only went outside this morning when Myles and I played with some rocks and sticks. We played and had a great time today with lots of different things. Being a mom is lots of fun for me because I love to be creative. I've found (as I'm sure every parent does) that most kids like to play with anything that's NOT a toy, so I love to make random things with what I find around the house. Today Myles was playing with this ribbon that was left over from Ashley's wedding - he would hold one end and shake it and I'd hold the other and shake it. I finally I tied one end of the ribbon to a 'beach shovel' , it was loads of fun...so much fun, it was hard to get a good picture of Myles because he was running around shacking it. He felt good today and didn't fuss much at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment