Today we got up early, like every other weekend. We had to head down to church for prayer at 9, then a women's brunch at 11. Myles got to play with his friends Davis and Dawson and we came back home this evening. This is where...if you don't know the story behind these pictures you'd think we have a strange kid. Myles is a funny boy, but have never laughed so much at him as we have this week. He is talking so much. There are some words he can say like 'bird' and 'more' and 'down' etc...but all the jibberish is what we laugh about. I know I posted something not to long ago about his jibberish, but I didn't get pictures as good as these. These were both in mid-sentence. He was looking right at me and he would pop his chin up in the air and just tell me stuff. I would talk back to him like I knew what he was talking about, but it's just amazing that he just rambles off in full paragraphs. I almost wonder if his stuffed animals have been teaching him their secret language during the middle of the night - and that's what he's speaking. Either way, if you have never heard a child speak this jibberish or 'stuffed animal language' you really need to, it makes you forget all your other troubles in life and just smile.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
double picture day
Today we got up early, like every other weekend. We had to head down to church for prayer at 9, then a women's brunch at 11. Myles got to play with his friends Davis and Dawson and we came back home this evening. This is where...if you don't know the story behind these pictures you'd think we have a strange kid. Myles is a funny boy, but have never laughed so much at him as we have this week. He is talking so much. There are some words he can say like 'bird' and 'more' and 'down' etc...but all the jibberish is what we laugh about. I know I posted something not to long ago about his jibberish, but I didn't get pictures as good as these. These were both in mid-sentence. He was looking right at me and he would pop his chin up in the air and just tell me stuff. I would talk back to him like I knew what he was talking about, but it's just amazing that he just rambles off in full paragraphs. I almost wonder if his stuffed animals have been teaching him their secret language during the middle of the night - and that's what he's speaking. Either way, if you have never heard a child speak this jibberish or 'stuffed animal language' you really need to, it makes you forget all your other troubles in life and just smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment