Wednesday, August 25, 2010

busy parents and sick boy = throwback photo


today I'm doing a throwback because it's been such a busy day. When I picked Myles up from daycare he had a fever - it was 100 something so they wouldn't let him back to daycare tomorrow unless he had a doctors note, so I took him to the only appointment they had that evening (7:20). So we got home about 8:45 and I put Myles straight to bed. Oh, and also during our evening, before we went to the doctor, I gave Myles some rice cakes with a little peanut butter on them..just a little....and he started getting red dots on his face. I took pictures of it and took the camera to the dr. and he said it's definitely an allergic reaction. So now he's allergic to dairy, eggs, and nuts....lets just hope the list doesn't keep getting longer. One day a month or so ago Myles was putting these plastic circles and dropping them off the couch arm - it reminded me of the game PLINKO from The Price is Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment