Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wednesday & Thursday...is it Friday yet??


On Wednesday it was the busiest day I've had since starting at the BGEA. They were having Board meetings and I had to also help some guests with some additional meetings they were having. At one point of the day I was standing about 4 feet away from Rev. Billy Graham. I was talking to my boss and there were several people in the room so I didn't feel like it was the correct time to go up and meet him, but it was pretty cool just being that close to him. Myles has been fussy this week when we've dropped him off at daycare. I'm not sure why, but it may be just because of all the changes this week with daddy being with us etc. I'm just excited for the weekend and a little rest.

*this picture is one from last week, and yes I know it's just one picture - but it's the BEST ever. Sometimes Myles will get in these moods where he will cheer for himself after he does something. I think in this pic he was putting the plastic letters in the mail box and we were just laughing at how excited he was. Look at those eyes, haha! He was saying "yay"






No comments:

Post a Comment