Saturday, November 20, 2010

playing in the snow...yes, you heard me right!



Today was a pretty good Saturday. Myles was fussy a lot of the day because of his silly teeth coming in. He was the happiest when I gave him a bath after lunch, when we went around the neighborhood for a walk, and when we went to Birkdale Village where they were blowing fake snow and had 3 singing bears.
I've seen Myles interact with his peers when I pick him up from daycare each day and I guess because they're always with each other they are all comfortable with each other. Tonight when we were at Birkdale where the snow was, there was a fenced in area with kids running around all over the place. Sometimes Myles is shy around adults he doesn't know at church and other places so I thought he may be the same there...but I feel like I really saw his real personality for the first time tonight. He ran and played with other kids, danced and was so extremely happy. A lady I worked with had a little girl there and she was a little more shy.
Another thing that Myles did today that was funny was that he somehow started loving football on tv. Luke watches it some of course, and taught Myles a while back to say football, so I don't know what made today different but he would bring Luke the remote control and say "ba ball" which is football.


No comments:

Post a Comment