Sunday, November 28, 2010

lots of busy days - Nov 25-28th




Thursday we we got up early and Luke ran a half marathon. Then we went to church to help serve some food. After that we drove to Burnsville for Thanksgiving with my family. Last year we had Thanksgiving with Luke's family, this year it's mine. Myles and David had fun playing and didn't eat very much. The next day we went down to my Nanny's house to visit, then drove to my moms house in Weaverville. We spent the night there and on Saturday Jeremy, Donna and David came over to eat a big breakfast and play. I didn't feel all that great Thursday-Saturday but I wrote it off as allergies. Saturday before lunch time we drove from my moms house all the way back to Huntersville and it was then that I realized how far away from my family I was. I woke up this morning and felt horrible and have had a fever almost all day. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment