it's official....every child that ever meets Elmo is instantly in love. I will never understand exactly why Elmo is the coolest red monster ever to be invented, but thumbs up to Sesame Street! We didn't even know Myles had been introduced to Elmo until we were at church on Thanksgiving and I was playing with Myles in the church nursery. He and one of his friends both walked up to the TV and pointed to it and started saying "Elmo, Elmo". I looked around and there was a VHS of Elmo. Yesterday when Myles woke up from his afternoon nap I heard him talking and I went in there to find him pointing to his sheets and saying "Elmo". I had never even paid attention but his sheet did have Elmo on them, along with some other Sesame Street characters. Tonight Luke decided to show Myles a Youtube video of Elmo and Santa Clause. Myles got SO excited and said Elmo over and over. I have to say though....he was actually saying "EEEEMO" because he can't say his "l's" yet - it was so cute!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Monday, November 29, 2010
ELMO!!!!!!
it's official....every child that ever meets Elmo is instantly in love. I will never understand exactly why Elmo is the coolest red monster ever to be invented, but thumbs up to Sesame Street! We didn't even know Myles had been introduced to Elmo until we were at church on Thanksgiving and I was playing with Myles in the church nursery. He and one of his friends both walked up to the TV and pointed to it and started saying "Elmo, Elmo". I looked around and there was a VHS of Elmo. Yesterday when Myles woke up from his afternoon nap I heard him talking and I went in there to find him pointing to his sheets and saying "Elmo". I had never even paid attention but his sheet did have Elmo on them, along with some other Sesame Street characters. Tonight Luke decided to show Myles a Youtube video of Elmo and Santa Clause. Myles got SO excited and said Elmo over and over. I have to say though....he was actually saying "EEEEMO" because he can't say his "l's" yet - it was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment