Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Smiley Myles


I realized that a lot of my pictures of Myles are him with this pose and this face. At first I thought, 'that's kind of boring', but then I realized he's a very happy boy so he's allowed to have a wonderful happy face! Today was another normal day at work. Myles had a good day at daycare. I do have to mention that last night around midnight, Myles got sick and threw up in his bed. He kept whining and I could tell something wasn't right. I went in and rubbed his back and then he threw up! He was in his crib and he kept reaching for me so I picked him up to carry him to the bathroom. Then he started throwing up more so i put him back in the crib because I suddenly remembered my mom telling me a story about when I was a baby/toddler one time I started throwing up and my mom wanted to get me to the bathroom so she carried me down the hall and I threw up the whole way...then she had to clean the whole hallway. It's funny how you remember things like that at certain moments.
Anyway, Myles only threw up that one time and he fell back asleep after laying in the bed with daddy and getting his tummy rubbed. He woke up this morning acting normal and hopping around. I guess his supper just didn't settle well.


No comments:

Post a Comment