Sunday, November 14, 2010

ball ball



Today we went to church and got home around 4. We played for a while and ate at our favorite place, Noodle Tasia. Then we got home and Luke was watching football, aka "ball ball". Myles did lots of funny stuff today. This morning I put his new outfit on from Grandma and Grandad Sink. He also had his dress shoes on and was so cute. I took a picture at church and he kept moving so I couldn't get a good one. When we were playing at home Myles got one of the sticky note pads. He would take the individual pieces off and sticking them to me and Luke. He is so funny and doing such grown up things now. After that he would stand up on Luke's leg and jump off. I got a good close up picture of this






No comments:

Post a Comment