Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
tired of being tired
Today I left work a little early to take the Element to the local Honda dealership to get the oil changed. They had a really nice waiting room which included a separate glassed in kids room with a little table and tv with videos and a couple puzzles. I pushed Myles around in the stroller for a little bit but then we went inside to the kids room. A lot happened in that hour we waited. We played with a puzzle, I taught Myles how to drink from a water fountain (without touching his mouth to it), he saw a dog that someone had with them in the waiting room (was scared at first but then pet it and squeezed it's tail), then he ran into the glass wall (forgetting it was there) and got a little bump on his forehead - but he's fine. After we finally left there we HAD to go to the grocery store because we didn't have anything...and going to the grocery store with a 1 and 1/2 year old will make ANYONE tired. As soon as we got home I fed Myles and got him in the bed, so I didn't get a picture taken but I'll try to add 2 tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment