Wednesday, April 28, 2010

to the dentist I will go...


So the life of good dental hygiene begins...today Myles had his very first dentist appointment. There are studies that if a child goes to the dentist when they're 1 instead of when they're 2 or 3 years old they will have less fillings and dental emergencies in the long run. So basically Myles' appointment was for them to look in his mouth and make sure everything looked ok. The fun pediatric dentist had all kinds of fun things to look at and play with. Of course I forgot to take my camera. Even though the photo today isn't of Myles, I think this booklet of goodies they gave me will help me to always remember his first appointment. I think his favorite thing about going to get dentist was getting a new toy. Myles got a bath toy that squirts water out - he just giggles his heart out when I squirt him!

p.s. Myles has 6 teeth right now (all 4 top middle ones and the bottom middle 2), but i think by the next few days the other 2 bottom teeth beside the middles will appear!


1 comment:

  1. my mom had the same haircut of the lady on the pamphlet at the top left when we were little. ha.

    ReplyDelete