the other day Myles started to wave and at the knuckles where his fingers bend were getting stuck and we had never seen him do that....and someone said "he's double jointed". For all those worriers out there, his fingers weren't hurting him, it was just awkward looking when he did that. So this picture doesn't necessarily portray this, but I wanted to mention it because I thought it was an interesting trait he has. I guess as he gets older we'll see if he has any tricks up his sleeve to make his friends think he has creepy fingers, haha.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Monday, April 26, 2010
crazy fingers
the other day Myles started to wave and at the knuckles where his fingers bend were getting stuck and we had never seen him do that....and someone said "he's double jointed". For all those worriers out there, his fingers weren't hurting him, it was just awkward looking when he did that. So this picture doesn't necessarily portray this, but I wanted to mention it because I thought it was an interesting trait he has. I guess as he gets older we'll see if he has any tricks up his sleeve to make his friends think he has creepy fingers, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment