this past weekend was so beautiful...we explored and found a park near our house on Saturday and we had a blast! they had a field we let myles run around in for a while then we took him to one of the 2 playgrounds and helped him go on the slides, he had a scared look on his face at first but as soon as he went down came the word "adain" aka "again." A little while later we decided to leave and we got to experience Myles' first huge meltdown, at least we were outdoors, but it still wasn't pretty.
Tonight i was folding a blanket and Myles thought it would be fun to run through it. I noticed a great deal of static happening on his hair so i had to get a picture...this just may be one of my favorite pictures ever...every single time I look at it I laugh
No comments:
Post a Comment