Myles has been talking SO much lately - saying pretty much every single thing we say. He's also very smart and associates certain people with things and knows that big bird says "la la la". he has a boy in his daycare class, Gus and last week he started talking about him more. He also pretends to talk to him on the phone.
I have one more thing to write down in the books....Friday February 25, I took the front rail off Myles' crib and I put the "toddler bed" bar on the front. It's just a small thing that goes on half of the front....then we told Myles that he was going to sleep in his big boy bed and we prayed with him and said "ok it's time to go to bed" and he said "night night" and got up in his bed and laid down. I was so nervous but he didn't get out or fall out once...nor has he since then. It's almost as if he's always been sleeping in that toddler bed. I'll hopefully get a picture soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment