Today was such a beautiful day that we just had to be outside some. We drove to Trader Joe's around lunch time today (www.traderjoes.com). We got some meat and other things to cook some hamburgers tonight. Luke recently got a GPS for work and we were testing out the different voices that talk on the GPS. Every time the person talking would say the "turn left in 3.2 miles", Myles would say "myna" which is how he says his name. I guess he was wondering why this lady keeps saying his name, haha.
Later on I got together some toys for us to play with on a blanket outside. I took a whole bag full of toys out and he would play with them one at a time for a total of 5 seconds each. He obviously didn't want to sit still on a blanket while outside. He pushed a car around for a while, then we went on an 'adventure walk' so gather some items. At first I felt silly for being excited about picking up grass a stick and a rock, but Myles finally got into it and was trying to pick up every single thing...including some old gray dog poop...we didn't keep that one though :)
Tonight the burgers on the charcoal grill were awesome! Overall, it was a great day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment