Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 2011






I haven't been able to do a blog in a while and honestly I didn't really think anyone was looking at it, but I'm happy to know some people actually miss it.

Luckily we've been able to avoid sickness in our house this winter...until the end of December. Myles got sick right around Christmas, then I got it and was sick during New Years. A week or so later, Myles got really sick with a high fever and was totally not acting himself so we took him to the doctor and got horrible news, "one of his tubes is coming out of his ears and there's an infection behind it." I was devastated because even though Myles' ENT doctor in Boone told us his tubes didn't really do anything I think they did something...they kept us out of the doctors office and his fever gone. So now, who knows what's going to happen, we may start that cycle over again...but I'm choosing to believe that it's not going to happen.
Myles finally got over his cold and after a week of antibiotics he seems to be better....except this evening his nose is running and his temp was 99 degrees and he had some goop in his eye earlier today....and Luke has felt sickish all week.

as i alway say...tis the season





No comments:

Post a Comment