Today Myles had a good day at daycare, he's been sleeping longer in the mornings and at daycare this week - one of his teachers said he must be going through a growth spurt. This evening when we got home and got out of the car he got upset because he saw his lawn mower in the garage. So after supper we took him outside and let him push his mower around in the driveway. It's easier to push it in the driveway because the grass is all bumpy and hilly. When I got my camera out and just as I pushed the button Myles pointed at and yelled at something. After I took the picture I looked and there wasn't anything there. He's so funny.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
mowing the driveway
Today Myles had a good day at daycare, he's been sleeping longer in the mornings and at daycare this week - one of his teachers said he must be going through a growth spurt. This evening when we got home and got out of the car he got upset because he saw his lawn mower in the garage. So after supper we took him outside and let him push his mower around in the driveway. It's easier to push it in the driveway because the grass is all bumpy and hilly. When I got my camera out and just as I pushed the button Myles pointed at and yelled at something. After I took the picture I looked and there wasn't anything there. He's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment